OTHER TERMS THAT APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
You agree that use of the Website is at your own risk. In particular, you understand that:
- You are responsible for complying with applicable laws: We are not a Sexcam service and we do not endorse the use of Sexcams for unlawful means. You should ensure you adhere to all applicable laws and terms of service when using a Sexcam. Certain third-party content providers prohibit the use of Sexcams to access their services and it is your responsibility to ensure that your use of any Sexcam services for any particular purpose is lawful.
- You should not rely on content presented on the Website: The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to technical, financial, or legal advice or any other type of advice on which you should rely. In particular, it does not constitute an invitation or authorisation to use Sexcam services for unlawful purposes nor does it constitute legal advice on the lawfulness of their use for any particular purpose. Before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website, you must: (i) check whether the relevant Sexcam service meets your particular needs, (ii) review any terms and conditions which apply to that service. If you’re not sure about either of these, we recommend contacting the relevant Sexcam service or obtaining professional or specialist advice.
- Information on the Website may be incomplete or out of date: Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date. We are under no obligation to update information on the Website and always recommend you check a Sexcam provider’s website before purchasing any goods or services. This Website does not include every Sexcam provider and every available Sexcam offer.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to: Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. If you click on any links to other websites you will immediately leave this Website.
- Advertising disclaimer: best-cam-sites.com is an advertising-supported comparison and review site. To keep this a free resource, we use links that provide us with compensation for referring you to partner Sexcam services any may be compensated for featuring certain providers. The ordering and scores of Sexcam services featured on our comparison tables / lists may be influenced by commercial factors such as overall popularity and conversion rates. Our reviews, review ratings and scores are subject to change from time to time.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND THIS WEBSITE
We amend these terms from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Every time you wish to use the Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may update and change the Website from time to time to reflect changes to our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW THE WEBSITE
The Website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE
You may use the Website and its contents for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You must not use any part of the content on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Please note that we only provide the Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
However, if you are seeking to use the Website for commercial purposes or are a business user:
- we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Website or any content on it.
- we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with i) use of, or inability to use, the Website or ii) use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website. In particular, we will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
While we try to make sure that the Website is free from bugs, errors, viruses and other malware, we cannot guarantee that it will be. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain access to the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
You and we both agree that the courts of Germany will have exclusive jurisdiction or any disputes or matters relating to the Website, unless you are a consumer and resident outside of Germany.
OUR AGREEMENT IS WITH YOU ONLY
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.best-cam-sites.com is owned and operated by We Love X GbR (“we”, “our” or “us”). We are registered in Germany and have our registered office at Rudower Chaussee 29, 12489 Berlin, Germany.
To contact us, please email dataprotection[ät]we-love-x.com.
Last updated on February 21, 2019